The protection of your personal data is our highest priority. In the following, we would like to inform you about how the companies of the Stegmaier group of companies process your data and what rights you are entitled to with regard to this data processing.
Responsible for the data processing is
Stegmaier commercial vehicles GmbH
At the highway 2-8
Tel: 07904/9459 0
Data protection officer
The Stegmaier Group has a Group Privacy Officer who is responsible for all companies:
Mr. Christian Bögl (attorney and certified data protection officer)
STERR & COLLEAGUES
Lawyer company mbH
Marcalis Street 36
Phone: 07940 / 91 10 - 0
1. according to art. 4 DSGVO, personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable person (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.)
3. the provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically sends to us. This includes browser type and version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer, time of the server request and the IP address. This data is not merged with other data sources. We need this data to be able to display our website. The basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
4. If you send us inquiries via the contact form or by email, your data from the contact form or email including the contact data provided by you there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of the data entered in the contact form is thus exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. The legality of the processing of the data, which has taken place on the basis of the consent until the revocation, is not affected by this. The legality of the data processing operations carried out up to the time of revocation shall not be affected by the revocation. The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent for storage or the purpose for which the data was stored ceases to apply (e.g. after completion of processing your inquiry). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular legal retention periods - remain unaffected.
6. this website uses the service "Google Analytics", which is provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyze the use of the website by users. The service uses "cookies" - text files which are stored on your end device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. IP anonymization is used on this website. The IP address of users is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. Due to this shortening, the personal reference of your IP address is not necessary. Within the framework of the agreement on commissioned data, which the website operators have concluded with Google Inc., the latter uses the information collected to create an evaluation of website use and website activity and provides services associated with Internet use. You have the option of preventing the cookie from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. If your browser does not allow cookies, there is no guarantee that you will be able to access all functions of this website without restrictions. Furthermore, you can use a browser plugin to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link will take you to the corresponding plugin: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout Here you will find further information on the use of data by Google Inc.: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
7. your data will not be passed on to third parties.
As far as you are affected by a data collection on our website, you can request information about your personal data stored at any time. Please inform us if we have stored incorrect data about you so that we can correct, block or delete it. As of 25.05.2018, you also have the right to data transfer (Art. 20 DSGVO) and the right of appeal to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 para. 1 DSGVO).
Furthermore, you can object to the use of your data at any time.